ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-01-12 09:28:29
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:28:29 -0600
From time to time I have received this error. Check and see first if the
registry can be saved manually by doing the regback command from the command
prompt. (You need to have the NT Resource kit installed to do this). If you
can back it up using regback then you have an adsm problem, if you can't
then you either have an NT problem or a problem with the permissions. I
outlined the permissions required previously. In each instance I have
encountered it has been an NT problem and have resolved it by rebooting the
NT Server.. However I really would like to avoid this. If anyone has any
other suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Regards,

Nathan King