ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-01-12 09:07:15
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:07:15 +0100
Hi again,

today I encountered the following message in DSMSCHED.LOG:

ANS4036E An error occured saving the registry key.

The message guide is not very helpful - the error is explained as:

Explanation: The active registry key cannot be saved.
System Action: Registry backup operation terminates.
User Response: See your system administrator

The registry is saved by a scheduled backup. The scheduler is
started as Windows NT service with the authorizations of the
system account. ADSM is V3.1.0.6 and the registry has been
backed up successfully before.
Does anybody know why this error happens or where I find more
info describing the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke.co DOT at
TEL:    ++43/5574/4991-251
FAX:    ++43/5574/4991-820-8251