ADSM-L

Off-Site Storage

1999-01-10 09:22:23
Subject: Off-Site Storage
From: "Macko, JoEllen" <jmacko AT AGOC DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 09:22:23 -0500
Hello Listers!

I am in the process of setting up ADSM for my company's computer systems.  I
am wondering how other companies handle off-site storage of their tapes when
they use ADSM.  Currently in our non-ADSM world, we send a set of tapes
off-site each week, however, we would like to change this to be a daily
occurrence at some point.  If anyone would care to share their plans with
me, I would certainly appreciate it.  We do not have the time/resources to
make two backup copies of our data as our consultant suggested that we do.

Jo Ellen Macko
Armstrong IT
The Armstrong Group of Companies
Butler PA