ADSM-L

Re: Migration to V3

1999-01-07 06:22:11
Subject: Re: Migration to V3
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:22:11 +0200
Hi Arshad,

Start with upgrading the server first (No real reason for
this but that is the way we did it).
You can then upgrade your clients as you get time.
We have about 160 clients and about half of them are still
on Version 2.

The only disadvantage you have is that the version2 clients
will not have the added functionality that V3 gives the client.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Bank
Johannesburg