ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation of offsite group.

1999-01-05 10:38:30
Subject: Re: Reclamation of offsite group.
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT EXCHANGE.MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:38:30 -0000
Pete,

You are correct, it was more a guide as opposed to a definite method, (the
backspace key moved for a few seconds).
Having a schedule puts you in control as to when reclamation is run.

I stand corrected.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
Midlands Electricity