ADSM-L

Re: TSO administrative client

1998-12-31 10:35:17
Subject: Re: TSO administrative client
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:35:17 -0500
I have run some further tests of the TSO administrative client. DSMADMC seems
to work as a normal TSO command when I use it in a background TSO environment
with DD statements for DSCOPT and DSCLANG. DSMADMC does not seem to work as a
normal TSO command in a foreground environment even after I execute ALLOCATE
commands that appear to be equivalent to the DD statements used in the
background environment. I have not yet tried puuting the DD statements in the
logon procedure for my foreground sessions.