ADSM-L

Re: ADSM SERVER ON SUN --> Informix

1998-12-30 04:32:03
Subject: Re: ADSM SERVER ON SUN --> Informix
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:32:03 +0100
David,

this is really interesting. I have some Informix instances on raw devices
(although on HP K370/3), and 7MB/sec sounds very good to me!

1) Did you choose ADSMPIPE with ONTAPE? ONBAR?
2) ADSMPIPE is unsupported, isn't it? But I'd like to try it!
3) Where can I get a hp-ux 10.20 version ... or sources?

Thank you

Mauro