ADSM-L

The (unsupported) Linux-client, schedule problem..

1998-12-29 15:50:46
Subject: The (unsupported) Linux-client, schedule problem..
From: Tom Tann{s <tom.tannas AT USIT.UIO DOT NO>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:50:46 +0100
Thanks to you who have had a look at this problem...
But still, it does not work. Looks like bug to me..

For now, the workaround for me has been to define the schedule whith the
command action, and as its object, the OS-command to run the macro.
(dsmc macro <filename>)
A waste of resources, sessions etc, but it works..

By the way.. Does anyone know the origin of this client?
             The University of California is mentioned in the README..
             I guess they have made a port from one of the "official"
             clients. But which one?
             The client at the tfp-site is still at level 0.1. Will there
             be made a port of the 0.6 client as well?
             And finally.. (any IBM'ers listening?) When can we expect to
             se an official linux-client?

                                  Tom