ADSM-L

AW: ADSM for VM

1998-12-22 17:39:17
Subject: AW: ADSM for VM
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 23:39:17 +0100
Is there an IBM requirement number for a VM client for ADSM?
I would like to convince IBM that customers are longing for a VM
client for ADSM.
We were able to get the ADSM V3 server (hope it will be here soon).
So why shouldn't we get a client for VM as well?

I will cross-post this message to the ADSM list as well.

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke.co DOT at
TEL:    ++43/5574/4991-251
FAX:    ++43/5574/4991-820-8251