ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Agent Questions

1998-12-22 16:25:28
Subject: Re: Exchange Agent Questions
From: "Jones, Anthony" <Jones4A AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:25:28 -0600
If you have Accounting turned on, on the ADSM server the record for that
event has a return code associated with the session.
You could have a short script parse the dsmaccnt.log, grep for you servers,
on that date and check the return codes.

That is the only way I have been able to say a session completed with no
doubts.  It works for my group.

Anthony Jones
Koch Industries, Inc.
Platform Technologist