ADSM-L

ODBC / 3.1.0.6

1998-12-21 19:19:44
Subject: ODBC / 3.1.0.6
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 18:19:44 -0600
Okay....Posted a question over the weekend regarding 3.1.0.6 running on
Solaris and not being able to locate dsmcad to start the web client. Didn't
get a chance to look into that problem today because......

I was running 3.1.0.5 on win95. Part of the morning ritual is to use ODBC
and Access to produce some charts for mgmt review. I also upgraded to
3.1.0.6 on win95 over the weekend. The good news is the web client did work.
The bad news is the ODBC connection now fails.

DSMG_DIR=C:\WIN32APP\IBM\ADSM\ODBC\ADSM is still set in autoexec.bat yet the
message tells me to verify that is is set correctly. I have been using this
connection to produce daily metrics for months.

Any ideas?

Curt Magura
Enterprise Information Systems
Lockheed Martin (Gaithersburg, Md.)