ADSM-L

Re: checkin libvolume .... swap=yes

1998-12-21 08:47:29
Subject: Re: checkin libvolume .... swap=yes
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:47:29 -0600
     And I was a little disappointed the tail end of last week...
     One of my 3494's (5 cabinets) was out of scratch tapes and only three
     cells available, I fired off 10 checkin libvols with the swap option,
     then loaded the  convenience I/O bay with tapes... It took three, then
     set the intervention required on the ATL.

     Doesn't work as I thought it would (so what else is new!)

     later,
           Dwight

Author:  russells (russells AT AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ) at unix,mime
Date:    12/20/98 4:32 PM

> I tried this with a DLT stacker and it worked.
> I think that it can't be used with the SEARCH option.

That was indeed the case.

Tx
Russell