ADSM-L

Re: Latest WIN NT client download trouble

1998-12-15 11:17:53
Subject: Re: Latest WIN NT client download trouble
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:17:53 -0800
An FYI... I just downloaded the client from the FTP
site and it looks alright. I was able to extract the
installation image. The file you download must be
exactly 26,110,493 bytes in size. If not then maybe
there is a network or browser problem. It probably goes
without saying, but make sure you are downloading the
file in BINARY format.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."