ADSM-L

LANRES and ADSM

1998-12-14 12:01:26
Subject: LANRES and ADSM
From: Mariajo Rodriguez Canales <mar_jose AT ES.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:01:26 +0000
Hi everybody,
                                 does anybody have any experience with ADSM and
LANRES?. I have a customer where we have had to install ADSM client and server
in the same machine, an OS/2 Warp Server. However, the backups are sent to a
VSE disk accessed from OS/2 through LANRES.

     We tested a backup of a drive with about 400MB, and it lasted five hours,
and even modifying certain parameters in the client options file, we got a four
hours and a half backup. Is that normal?.

     I'd thank a lot any help.

    Best regards,
                                                 Mariajo.

María José Rodríguez Canales