ADSM-L

Re: Backups across automounted mount points?

1998-12-11 15:04:35
Subject: Re: Backups across automounted mount points?
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:04:35 -0800
I know for certain that some of the automount problems in the
Solaris and Irix clients have been addressed in PTF5 and PTF6.
Don't know if HP-UX is also affected, but you may try to download
a newer version of the client and test it on a select number of
machines.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte
DreamWorks Feature Animation