ADSM-L

Re: Select Commands

1998-12-11 07:59:11
Subject: Re: Select Commands
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:59:11 -0500
Thanks everyone for the replies. I have decided to go with the 'DEFINE
SCRIPT'
parameter for simplifing commands. This is in the MVS ADMIN REF on page 189
and works very well.  Thanks again.

               Brian.

Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA> on 12/11/98 03:51:12 AM

Hi Brian,

I'm a bit behind in my E-mail:

If you have not had an answer yet - yes you can run macros on Os/390.
You store the macro you want to run in a flat file and then fire up the
adsm tso administrator interface. You then run the macro as you would
have on other platforms - macro "ewrew.sdfsd.sfsfs.macro".

Hope this helps.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Bank