ADSM-L

File Integrity

1998-12-10 17:14:21
Subject: File Integrity
From: "Mamaril, Renan" <rmamaril AT ISD.CO.SAN-BERNARDINO.CA DOT US>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:14:21 -0800
Fellow ADSM'rs:

One of our client is trying to restore his file from ADSM server running
OS/390 V1R3 to his NT Server. During the restore he encountered a data
integrity error (see message below) on one of his file. ADSM reference guide
suggested to do restore stgpool, but that would take forever just to
recreate one file. However, I did a restore volume and that seem to work
better. Then I asked our client to run the restore again and he got the same
integrity error. Obviously, my copy stgpool of this filespace is also bad.
Is any other way in recovering this file that you might know or have an
idea? Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Renan Mamaril
County of San Bernardino
Information Services Department
909.388.0706
rmamaril AT isd.co.san-bernardino.ca DOT us
<mailto:rmamaril AT isd.co.san-bernardino.ca DOT us>