ADSM-L

Re: Tricks of performance to IBM 3995

1998-12-09 15:25:02
Subject: Re: Tricks of performance to IBM 3995
From: Nick Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 15:25:02 -0500
Check the configuration for the SCSI Controller Card.  I know there are a
couple of parameters that need to be changed for the 3995, but I'm not sure
exactly what they are (and of course can't find the reference).  If you
have access to a CE, he/she may be able to find them.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Leandro Carneiro Torres <ctorres AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR> on 12/09/98 01:17:18 PM