ADSM-L

Re: Reuse delay period.

1998-12-09 07:15:32
Subject: Re: Reuse delay period.
From: "Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 07:15:32 -0500
Kuli, I've tried the whole process #1 (on a 9GB DB it took 9 hours for the
dump/load).  It's still broken.

I've never been told about the second process.  In fact, I sent the IBM
support person the doc for me doing that process that DIDN'T fix it with a
question about what to do next (and I know he read it courtesy of email
receipt) but haven't heard from him in 2 days.

This is a good value of this forum that enhances (replaces?) some official
support!!!!  I'll follow up on your #2 option!!

Thanks.

Dave Sanders
Sr. Technical Consultant
DSanders AT massmutual DOT com
MassMutual / The Blue Chip Company
1295 State St, E060, Springfield, MA 01111
413-744-5095