ADSM-L

Informix

1998-12-07 22:41:02
Subject: Informix
From: Evan Phair <Evan_Phair AT ADVANTRA.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:41:02 +1000
Hello Everyone,
                       I have cut and pasted this information from I think
a  outdated copy of the ADSM Concepts Guide. We have a customer that
requires informix to be installed on one of there boxes (NT) and to be
backed up by ADSM. Does anyone know a site where I can find the latest
information on supported ADSM Databases? I have just downloaded the Using
ADSM to Backup DB's Guide and going through it..

The following databases are supported by ADSM as off-line backup and
archive services:

     Borland dBASE IV 1.5 for DOS
     Borland PARADOX 4.0 for DOS
     Borland PARADOX 1.0 for Windows
     IBM DB2/2 1.0
     IBM DB2/6000 1.0
     INFORMIX Online for AIX       <------------------------require more
info!!!
     INGRES intelligent Database for AIX
     Oracle 7 for IBM RS/6000 (except for raw partition support)
     Microsoft ACCESS 1.0 for Windows
     Microsoft FOXPRO 2.5 for Windows
     Sybase 4.2 with the latest quality refresh
     Sybase 4.9 (except for raw partition support)

Thanks.

Regards,
   Evan Phair
   Universal Server Farm Systems Integrator
   Email: evan_phair AT advantra.com DOT au
   Phone: 02 9354 4122