ADSM-L

Re: Change db/log volume location

1998-12-07 20:49:29
Subject: Re: Change db/log volume location
From: Chang Kai Cheong <kcchang AT HKUSUA.HKU DOT HK>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 09:49:29 +0800
Hi all,

Thanks for your help.  I also found that this is mentioned in the online
help.  By the way, it seems that the size of the database is ever-growing
with the number of backups.  If I don't need the backup transaction
information, would it be possible for us to reduce the size of the
database?  Also, is there a FAQ for ADSM newbie?

Thanks.
KC Chang