ADSM-L

Re: TCP/IP 'twixt NetWare 4.11 and AIX ADSM server

1998-12-04 18:44:57
Subject: Re: TCP/IP 'twixt NetWare 4.11 and AIX ADSM server
From: Gerry Hibbs <HIBBSGW AT FIRSTTRUST DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:44:57 -0700
When I query actlog, if the interruption goes long enough so that the session
is terminated, I get the following:
ANR0481W Session 1485 for node FTC-IS (Netware) terminated - client did not
respond in 600 seconds.

Otherwise, nothing.  Where else might I look?

>>> James SPORER <james.sporer AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU> 12/04 3:28 PM >>>
     What messages are you seeing on the AIX ADSM server side?
     Jim Sporer