ADSM-L

ADSM Connect Agent for Exchange VS Backup Exec with ADSM

1998-12-03 15:49:00
Subject: ADSM Connect Agent for Exchange VS Backup Exec with ADSM
From: "Ludwig, Don" <Don.Ludwig AT FINGERHUT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:49:00 -0600
     Need information/user experiences between using The ADSM connect agent
     versus Seagates/Veratas Backup Exec with ADSM option.  Would like to
     have a non-bias opinion about the products.  We are implementing
     Microsoft exchange here shortly and will have up to 100 gigabytes of
     Data Store.  We are trying to determine the pros and cons of using
     either product.  Any answers/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

     Thanks
     Don Ludwig
     don.ludwig AT fingerhut DOT com