ADSM-L

Re: OUT OF SPACE

1998-12-03 14:01:58
Subject: Re: OUT OF SPACE
From: Edward baxter <edward_b_t AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:01:58 -0800
Bill,
check your copy pool maxscratch setting then compare it to the volumes
listed for that copypool.
Q stg copypool-name f=d  "return ='maxscratch=what????' "
then
q vol stg copypool-name > filename.txt
run a find or other count process to determine the number of tapes in
the copy pool  if it is equal to your maxscratch you are out of space
and will need to increase your maxscratch of the copypool.
Another quick way would be
q vol stgpool-name access=readw status=filling
q return of nothing indicates your maxscratch needs to be up'd.
Hope this works for you...edward