ADSM-L

AW: Message ANR0480W

1998-12-02 09:49:09
Subject: AW: Message ANR0480W
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:49:09 +0100
Thanks for your reply,

I'm sure that the session was not closed by a user. It's been
late in the night and the saved client was a RS/6000 server.

When I restarted the backup, ADSM was scanning all filespaces
for new files. The last filespace has the same date/time for LAST
BACKUP STARTED and LAST BACKUP COMPLETION - so there
were no new files to save.
I think ADSM had a problem when closing the connection after
having backed up the last file.

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp