ADSM-L

Re: Space Reclamaion ignoring volume reuse delay?

1998-12-02 08:00:19
Subject: Re: Space Reclamaion ignoring volume reuse delay?
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:00:19 +0100
Hi,
please disregard my previous mail on this subject. I misinterpreted the
STGREUSE entries in the volhistory. I thought it means the volume is
freed by reclamation. Actually, it means this volume is used as an
otput volume for reclamation.
I apologize for disturbing you!
Best regards

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany