ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:03
Before we get any new answers on how to query the occupancy of filespaces
through the Administrative Client interface, which we don't support on our

daily growing number of currently 415 registered client nodes
(mostly multi-user machines), let
me put my collegue Rentschler's question more precisely:
How can a normal (not an administrative!) user query the occupancy
through the Backup-Archive Client interfaces or any other tool?
Has anyone a suggestion on how this can be accomplished?

Kind regards
Hermann

--
Hermann Frasch               | Tel.  : (++49)711/685 5952
Hermann Frasch               | Tel.  : (++49)711/685 5952