ADSM-L

Re: How to query for past events

2015-10-04 17:50:03
Subject: Re: How to query for past events
From: Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF. [mailto:Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi Eric,

I think this will be the only alternative we have left. I would prefer the
SQL method in order to simplify the script which then analyses the output of
the command. Query event brings splitted lines for instance. I will check if
I can improve the formatting of the output.

Thanks,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com