ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:03
We just ran into an ugly situation on our last D/R test, and I'm looking
for suggestions --

For reasons not yet determined, we had an off-site copy-pool tape come
up missing. As a result of data consolidation and space reclamation, it
had *all* generations of a particular file on it. I know we also had the
predecessor tape (now marked 'pending'). Is there any convienient way to
extract the data from the 'pending' tape? Or are we stuck with using a
prior version of the ADSM database and doing an export/import of the
node?

TIA

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc