ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:03
You can use dsmc q backup -ina "/Your informix db/*" from the client node.

Best regards
Jean Baumgartner

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Berning, Tom [mailto:TBerning AT SENCO DOT COM]
Date: mardi 24 novembre 1998 18:23
À: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Objet: ADSM and Informix On-BAR

I am using Informix On-Bar to backup our test database to ADSM.

I have the redbook that talks about backing up databases to ADSM and it
indicates that I can use the undocumented and unsupported show versions command to
see what backups are on the system that are inactive.

When I try and run this command it returns nothing, as if I have not backed up the
database at all.

Is anyone using Informix On-Bar to backup their databases, and do you use the
show versions command to see what versions are located in the ADSM database?

Thanks
tberning AT senco DOT com