ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-L Digest - 23 Nov 1998 to 24 Nov 1998

1998-11-25 15:51:21
Subject: Re: ADSM-L Digest - 23 Nov 1998 to 24 Nov 1998
From: Denver UNIX Support <Denver_UNIX_Support AT JDEDWARDS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:51:21 -0700
Robin-

We have a similar setup. We have at least 2 nodes for each client. For
example, hp9000_d for daily and hp9000_m for the monthly.  Our management
classes are set up accordingly. This seems to be working great and saving a
ton of space compared to archiving. Since they are different nodes and use
different exclude files they obviously do not expire each others backups.