ADSM-L

Re: WIN NT Scheduler

1998-11-25 13:28:35
Subject: Re: WIN NT Scheduler
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:28:35 -0500
We have our WinNT systems back up using the Scheduler, installed as a
service with dsmcutil.
The default is for the scheduler to run under the SYSTEM id.
I believe this id always exists for WinNT.
This way the service has the rights it needs, and no one has to be logged on
when the scheduler runs, and all files are backed up.