ADSM-L

Re: Parallel sessions with backint

1998-11-25 12:22:33
Subject: Re: Parallel sessions with backint
From: "Buechler, Becky" <buechler AT KCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:22:33 -0600
Hi,
Do you have collocation on or off? It might be waiting for the same tape
mount.
I know in the beginning I had collocation on and  tried running MAX_sessions
of 3. The backups were waiting on the same tape.

We are in the process of testing multiplexing along with how many
max_sessions we can use before performance goes down. So far we are seeing
two max_sessions and two multiplexes are the best.

Becky Buechler
Kimberly Clark Corporation
email: buechler AT kcc DOT com