ADSM-L

Parallel sessions with backint

1998-11-25 12:09:19
Subject: Parallel sessions with backint
From: Roig Georges <Georges.Roig AT UNICIBLE DOT CH>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:09:19 +0100
Hi,

I'm working to increase the speed of my SAP backup, and for the moment the
performance I realized is 20GB/h direct to tape with
1 parallel session.
I 'm trying to run backint witn 2 parallel sessions direct to tape, but
only one session is backed up by the tape, the other one is in MediaW
status.
When the first session is finish, the second session continue, and the same
for the third session until the second session is finish etc....

Does anyone has an idea why the both sessions doesn't really running in
parallel ?

Georges

(BACKINT 2.2)