ADSM-L

Re: Replying to e-mails

1998-11-23 13:12:30
Subject: Re: Replying to e-mails
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:12:30 -0800
Yes, it is normal and I prefer it that way because the I often pick up ideas
from the answers.

One option is for you to change your mail option to digest mode (1 big email
per day).  To do that send mail to the listserver (NOT to the normal list
address).  The listserver address is:
   LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
In the body (not the subject; the subject doesn't matter) put the line:
   set ADSM-L dig