ADSM-L

Core OS Solaris 2 with ADSM

1998-11-23 07:48:42
Subject: Core OS Solaris 2 with ADSM
From: Gert Stenman EDT/N/INT <Gert.Stenman AT EDT.ERICSSON DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:48:42 +0100
Hi
I'm trying to run ADSM with a "core-OS" installation of
"Solaris 5.6 Generic_105181-06" on a Sun Ultra 5.

For security reasons we have installed a core-OS but this
does not seem to work with the ADSM client.

The only message I get when I try to run any command
is: "killed"
Have tried to trace the process with truss, but cannot see
the reason why it crashes.
The exit code is "_exit(137)"

Does anyone know WHICH packages has to be added to get
ADSM to run or if you have any other ideas?

ADSM info:
PKGINFO: IBMDSMbas
   NAME: ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager SunOS Client
VERSION: Version 2 Release 1 Level 0.0
PSTAMP : 1995.198.15:34:03

Thank you
Gert Stenman
Gert Stenman                    phone: +46 (0)8 7262294
Gert Stenman                    phone: +46 (0)8 7262294
L M Ericsson Data AB            fax:   +46 (0)8 7217207
125 82 Stockholm Sweden         http://eriweb.ericsson.se