ADSM-L

SV: Your experience....

1998-11-23 06:11:41
Subject: SV: Your experience....
From: "Jansson Patrick (PJAD)" <Patrick.Jansson AT INS.SPP DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:11:41 +0100
Hi Joel!
At my firm we have the users save everything that is workrelated to
their homedirectory wich is located at a server and that server is
backuped.
  We use this solution because we dont see the need to backup every
single workstation, it would take up so much tape.
You might waqnt to consider this.

Cheers
Patrick