ADSM-L

Re: ADSM documentation

1998-11-20 12:20:56
Subject: Re: ADSM documentation
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:20:56 -0500
I do have the ADSM for MVS on our Omnibus CDs, and it's useful for a lot of
things but doesn't include stuff specific to AIX.  I guess it's better than
nothing, though.  I really liked it when I could give everyone one common
way to look at almost all our online manuals (even including CA and BMC) for
AIX and MVS.

Thanks.