ADSM-L

Re: Linux Client

1998-11-20 09:45:35
Subject: Re: Linux Client
From: Ilona J Kersey <kerseyij AT NOTES.WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:45:35 -0500
Ben, I'm curious as to what processor you're using ... Intel, RISC, ... ?
The Linux ADSM client on the client code web page
(http://www.storage.ibm.com/software/adsm/adsercli.htm) doesn't specify ...

Ilona Kersey
(The NT person trying to manage a few Unix flavored boxes)
Siemens Westinghouse Power Corporation
ilona.kersey AT swpc.siemens DOT com

ben AT EDMS DOT NET on 11/19/98 17:31:44