ADSM-L

Re: NT Restores

1998-11-20 09:22:51
Subject: Re: NT Restores
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 06:22:51 -0800
... Or you can wait for the new ADSM Web Client.
The official GA date is January 15, 1999.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Try PC AnyWhere or something like that.  Not only useful for ADSM but
in generally managing the system.

Cheers,
Simon