ADSM-L

Re: sending of objet failed

1998-11-20 08:57:20
Subject: Re: sending of objet failed
From: "Michael L. Gimm" <mlg AT FOURLEAF DOT DK>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:57:20 +0100
Hi there

Just of the top of my head:
I think it has something to do with a ACL (also called ACC) with which the
ADSM baclient ver. 3 has certain issues (read problems).
There is a option for the dsm.opt that turns off backup of the ACL
information.....I just can't remember the name of it - I'll try to find
out.

To all the rest of you - do you know when this ACL problem with the OS/2
client will be fixed?

Kind regards,
M. Gimm

Karima El Mokadmi <f035219 AT FR.IBM DOT COM> on 20-11-98 11:29:27