ADSM-L

central scheduler, problem limiting retries

1998-11-19 14:28:31
Subject: central scheduler, problem limiting retries
From: Mira Jung <mira AT SEAS.UCLA DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:28:31 -0800
Hi,

I have a problem limiting the number of retries for a central scheduler
and I get the following error message continuously during the scheduled
duration when the client machine is not ready.

  ANR8214W Session open with 128.xx.xx.xx failed due to connection refusal.
  ANR8214W Session open with 128.xx.xx.xx failed due to connection refusal.
  ANR8214W Session open with 128.xx.xx.xx failed due to connection refusal.

I thought I could limit the number of retry and set the server parameter:

        Maximum Command Retries: 2
        Retry Period: 15 Minute(s)

but it doesn't seem to help.  Could someone please advise me on this?

Thanks

Mira
mira AT seas.ucla DOT edu