ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and MSExchange

1998-11-19 13:24:34
Subject: Re: ADSM and MSExchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:24:34 -0500
Hans-Peter,

Look at Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q186184.

Are you sure a DEFRAG of the Exchange DB didn't get
run in between the Exchange Agent backup and the
NTBACKUP backup?

Run a DEFRAG and retry the Exchange Agent backup
and NTBACKUP as close together (in time) as possible.

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development