ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Connect Agent

1998-11-19 10:43:51
Subject: Re: Exchange Connect Agent
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:43:51 -0500
Phil,

The GA (and fixtest) versions of the Exchange Agent did not log
anything to the ADSM V3 server activity log...

We know about the requirement and have added this function into
the code. It will be a function of the first Exchange Agent PTF,
which does not have a definite delivery date yet.

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com