ADSM-L

Re: WEBSHELL on NT and Netware

1998-11-18 15:28:47
Subject: Re: WEBSHELL on NT and Netware
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:28:47 -0500
I have done little with the web shell client, but here that the b/a client
will have the ability to backup-archive and restore remotely, as I hear this
should be out the beginning of the year as the client to 3.1.2.0 not the
current .5 release.

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."