ADSM-L

Re: adsm update to V3

1998-11-18 14:13:06
Subject: Re: adsm update to V3
From: Yu Chen <ychen AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:13:06 -0600
the latest (i assume) "startup guide" on ibm web site actually says
there's a way of migrate your server (i'm assuming aix) to v3 without
deinstall v2. it doesn't require "upgrade db" either. any bad experience
out there?

yu chen

-- The Lost Patrol. Level 30~36, HP 800, AC -2. The Highway Patrol of
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97