ADSM-L

Re: NT Scheduler vs. Service

1998-11-18 04:15:44
Subject: Re: NT Scheduler vs. Service
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:15:44 +0100
Hello,

you can use the "override client option"  field in the schedule definition
GUI to specify -presched and -postsched scripts unique to a schedule.

Ex:  -preschedulecmd=/admin/pre_hvev0299
-postschedulecmd=/admin/post_hvev0299    for UNIX
   -preschedulecmd=d:\DB-Backup\scripts\qipbackup.cmd     for NT
   -preschedulecmd=d:\DB-Backup\scripts\qipbackup.cmd     for NT

We use this for Backup schedules

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89