ADSM-L

Re: AIX ver 2 client

1998-11-18 03:59:41
Subject: Re: AIX ver 2 client
From: Alexander Verkooyen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:59:41 +0100
On 18-Nov-98 Alex Fagioli wrote:

> What does the pick option do?????? Excuse my ignorance...............I
> have been spoilt by the version 3 GUI

    -PIck

        Causes ADSM to display a list of active backup versions of your
        files that match the file specification you enter.  From that
        list, you can select the backup versions to restore.

        If you also use the INACTIVE option, ADSM displays both active
        and inactive versions.  See the last example in this section.

Kind regards,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen                SARA
Alexander Verkooijen                SARA
Systems Programmer                  Academic Computing
alexander AT sara DOT nl                   Services Amsterdam