ADSM-L

Re: howto backup to tape

1998-11-17 10:56:20
Subject: Re: howto backup to tape
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:56:20 -0600
To quote another ADSMer, "Here, here"!

This isn't a forum for the ADSM elite - if you don't like the question, just
delete it.  The forum will degenerate rapidly  if everybody has to decide
whether their questions are "worthy" of asking.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 11/17/98 09:44:04 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET