ADSM-L

upgrade v3.1.2

1998-11-11 05:59:58
Subject: upgrade v3.1.2
From: "DeKlein, Fred" <Fred.DeKlein AT CAPGEMINI.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:59:58 -0000
Hello all,
got my 3.1.2 upgrade, can you confirm it is only a server upgrade??
At the moment we still have a very odd problem, which should not be ADSM
related, however only happens in ADSM.
When we try to use the keyboard in command mode, it doesn't recognize
the arrow and backspace keys. I have the impression this is because it
is the US version and we are using a british keyboard. Has anyone
experienced the same problems and found a solution (which does not
involve switching to an american keyboard)??
Your help much appreciated

Many Thanks

Fred de Klein
Work: 01234 333453
Pager: 0660 269600
Email: fred.deklein AT capgemini.co DOT uk
             fred AT deklein.freeserve.co DOT uk